Paid Summer Intern @longandco
Join Long & Co as our Summer Intern!
Why? Because you will get awesome social media experience from Long & Co, a content piece dedicated to all things you (great for a work reference!) and the opportunity to score a future role.
Who are you?
You're a grad student or recent graduate, who's trying to kickstart a career in digital/social/tech. You're interested in a paid internship that'll have you touching multiple parts of our business and clients.
Your grades are in the upper quartile and/or you have achievements you are proud of. You are known for your kindness, problem solving and creative writing skills.
What it takes to succeed here:
- You have strong communication and organisational skills
- You have a hunger to learn and add value
- You love all things digital and social
- You work well with others and in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Support Long & Co in the process of creating and distributing content
- Help plan and manage production shoots
- Track, monitor and interpret content performance
- Help develop client presentations
- Help support Long & Co in a period of growth.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to bring a laptop to work
- Has strong research, writing, organisational and creative skills
- Has a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
- Can commit to working up to 35 hours per week.
This is a ten week program that will run from December 4th, 2017 to February 16th, 2018, with a break over Christmas.
Send through your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1st, 2017. We would love to hear from you!